Terms and Conditions of Use
Welcome to the SeniorCare.care website (this “website”). This website is owned and operated by DJ Lincoln Enterprises, Inc. Please read this agreement carefully before using this website. By accessing or using this website in any way, including without limitation, browsing this website, using any information, and/or submitting any content or your personal information to DJ Lincoln Enterprises, Inc., you agree to and are bound by the terms, conditions, policies and notices contained on this page (these “terms”), including, but not limited to, conducting this transaction electronically, disclaimers of warranties, damage and remedy exclusions and limitations, and a choice of Florida law.
1. Website Content
- All contents of this website are: SeniorCare.care. All rights reserved. SeniorCare.care and the SeniorCare.care logo and all other logos, trademarks and service marks contained on this website are registered trademarks of DJ Lincoln Enterprises, Inc. This website contains copyrighted material, trademarks, service marks, trade dress and other proprietary content, including but not limited to text, software, sound, photographs, buttons, images, logos, video and graphics (the “content”), and the entire selection, coordination, arrangement and “look and feel” of this website and the content are copyrighted as a collective work under United States copyright laws (collectively, “Intellectual Property Rights”). You are only permitted to use Content as expressly authorized herein or in writing by SeniorCare.care. Neither these terms nor your use of this website transfers any right, title or interest in the website or the Content to you, and SeniorCare.care retains all of its right, title and interest to the website and content.
- Except as provided in these terms, you may not use, modify, republish, frame, print, display, perform, reproduce, license, transfer, sell, assign, post, transmit, distribute, reverse engineer, create derivative works from, or otherwise exploit any content or information from this website, in whole or in part, without the express permission of SeniorCare.care. In addition, you agree not to use any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction methods in connection with this website.
- This website is available worldwide to anyone with internet access. However, this website may not be continuously available due to maintenance or repairs or due to computer problems or crashes, disruption in internet service or other unforeseen circumstances. Further, a reference to a product or service on this website does not imply that such product or service is or will be available in your location. The content of this website, including advertising content, is intended for use and display only where its use and display are permissible in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Certain materials on this website may be furnished by third parties. Certain product, service, or company designations for companies other than SeniorCare.care. may be mentioned in the website for identification purposes only. Third-party trademarks, trade names, logos, product or services names contained on this website are the trademarks, registered or unregistered, of their respective owners.
- Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring any other license or right, expressly, by implication, by estoppel or otherwise, under any of our Intellectual Property Rights or under any third party's Intellectual Property Rights. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
2. Permissible Use
Except as indicated to the contrary elsewhere on this website, you may view, copy, retransmit and print the content available on this website subject to the following conditions:
- The content is used solely for personal, informational, or internal business purposes;
- The content is not provided, sold, licensed or leased (nor is access provided to the content) for any fee or other consideration;
- All copyright, trademark and other proprietary rights notices included in the content as presented on this website appear on all copies;
- The content is not modified or altered in any way.
- No graphics are used separately from accompanying text.
3. User Conduct
In using the website, including all content and services available through it, you agree that you shall not:
- Delete, modify, hack or attempt to change or alter any of the content on the website.
- Use any device, software or routine intended to damage or otherwise interfere with the proper functioning of the website or servers or networks connected to the website, or take any other action that interferes with other parties' use of the website.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic or manual device or process for the purpose of harvesting or compiling information on the website for purposes other than for a generally available search engine.
- Use any SeniorCare.care names, service marks, or trademarks without our prior written consent, including without limitation as meta tags, search engine keywords, or hidden text.
- Use or transmit any material or information, including images or photographs, which are made available through this website in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or other proprietary right of any party.
- Upload or transmit files that contain viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer or property of another.
- Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information; or
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal or privacy rights of any third party.
SeniorCare.care, has no obligation to monitor any bulletin board services, chat areas, blogs or other forums on this website. However, SeniorCare.care reserves the right to review materials posted to these common areas and to remove any materials in its sole discretion.
4. Modifications To Terms
SeniorCare.care may change these terms from time to time. Please review these terms periodically for any updates or changes. Your continued use of this website following the posting of any updates or changes to these terms constitutes your acceptance of such changes. If you object to any provision of these terms or any subsequent modifications to these Terms, your only recourse is to immediately terminate use of the website.
5. Termination of Website/Modifications To website
SeniorCare.care reserves the right to modify or terminate your access to the website (or portions of the website) at any time, temporarily or permanently, with or without notice to you, and is not obligated to support or update the website. Sections 1, 4, this Section 5, and 9-18 of these terms shall survive any termination of these terms. SeniorCare.care may also impose limits on certain features and services, restrict your access to parts or all of this website, or charge fees for access to portions of this website without notice or liability. You acknowledge and agree that SeniorCare.care will not be liable to you or any third party in the event that SeniorCare.care exercises its right to modify or terminate access to the website or portions of the website.
6. Your Privacy
7. Accounts and Passwords
In order to access certain features on this website, you may be required to create an account. By setting up an account, you agree to provide SeniorCare.care with accurate and complete information. You are responsible for protecting and maintaining the secrecy of your user name and password. SeniorCare.care will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage that result from your failure to comply with this security obligation. You are solely responsible for any and all activities or actions that occur under your account, whether or not you have authorized such activities or actions. You agree to immediately notify SeniorCare.care of an unauthorized use of your user name or password.
8. Copyright Infringement
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"), SeniorCare.care has designated an agent to receive notifications of alleged copyright infringement associated with the website. SeniorCare.care upon receiving proper notice as set forth below, use commercially reasonable efforts to investigate notices of copyright infringement and take appropriate action under the DMCA. If you believe that your copyrighted work or the copyrighted work of another party is being infringed, please notify our copyright agent at Contact@seniorcare.care or through the address set forth at the end of this page. When notifying SeniorCare.care of the alleged copyright infringement, please include all of the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest that is claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work alleged to have been infringed.
- A description of the material that is claimed to be infringing and information sufficient to locate the material on the website.
- Information sufficient to contact the complaining party, such as a physical address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
If material is believed in good faith by SeniorCare.care to infringe a copyright or otherwise violate any Intellectual Property Rights, SeniorCare.care will remove or disable access to any such material.
9. Other Websites, Content, Products and Services
10. Typographical Errors
Our goal is to provide complete, accurate, up-to-date information on our website. Unfortunately, it is not possible to ensure that any website is completely free of human or technological errors. This website may contain typographical mistakes, inaccuracies, or omissions, and some information may not be complete or current. SeniorCare.care therefore reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice.
To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, this website and all content, materials, information, products and services provided on this website, are provided on an "as is", where is" and "as available" basis, with all faults. SeniorCare.care expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement, quiet enjoyment, and security and security and accuracy, as well as all warranties arising by usage of trade, course of dealing, or course of performance. SeniorCare.care makes no warranty, and expressly disclaims any obligation, that: (A) The website will meet your requirements or will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis; (B) The content or any submission will be up-to date, complete, comprehensive or accurate; (C) The results that may be obtained from the use of the website or any services offered through the website will be accurate or reliable; (D) The quality of any products, services, information or other material obtained by you through the website will meet your expectations; or (E) That defects, if any, will be corrected.
12. Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL SeniorCare.care BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCREASED OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE, DATA, GOODWILL OR USE, INCURRED BY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE AND STRICT LIABILITY), ARISING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO OR INABILITY TO ACCESS, OR USE OF, THIS WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH THIS WEBSITE, OR OTHERWISE RESULTING FROM: (A) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE SERVICES OR GOODS, (B) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA, OR (C) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THIS WEBSITE, EVEN IF SeniorCare.care HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW CERTAIN LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY IN SOME CIRCUMSTANCES. CONSEQUENTLY, SOME OF THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IF THE LIMITATIONS SET FORTH IN THIS SECTION 12 ARE HELD TO BE UNENFORCEABLE FOR ANY REASON, SeniorCare.care LIABILITY FOR ANY TYPE OF DAMAGES SHALL NOT EXCEED ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold SeniorCare.care, its affiliates, shareholders, directors, officers, co-branders, subsidiaries, parents, employees and agents, harmless from any claim, demand, liability, dispute, damage, cost, expense, or loss, including attorneys' fees and costs of litigation, arising out of or in any way related to your use of or access to this website, your use of the content, including any use by your employees, your violation of these terms or your violation of any rights of another.
14. Limitation on Actions Brought Against SeniorCare.care.
You agree that any claim or cause of action arising out of your use of this website or these terms must be filed within one year after such claim or cause of action arose or it shall forever be barred, notwithstanding any statute of limitations or other law to the contrary. Within this period, any failure by SeniorCare.care to enforce or exercise any provision of these terms or related right shall not constitute a waiver of that right or provision.
15. Dispute Resolution
You agree that any dispute arising out of or relating in any way to your use of this website requires that such claim be resolved exclusively by confidential binding arbitration except that, to the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate Intellectual Property Rights, SeniorCare.care may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief. The arbitration shall be conducted before three neutral arbitrators in the City of Stuart, Florida, U.S.A., in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association ("AAA"), as then in effect. No claims of any other parties may be joined or otherwise combined in the arbitration proceeding. Unless otherwise expressly required by applicable law, each party shall bear its own attorneys' fees without regard to which party is deemed the prevailing party in the arbitration proceeding. Except for punitive and consequential damages (which may not be awarded), and subject to these Terms, the arbitrators shall be authorized to award either party any provisional or equitable remedy permitted by applicable law. The parties shall equally share all AAA charges and fees associated with the arbitration. BECAUSE THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE REQUIRES THE ARBITRATION OF ANY CLAIMS OR DISPUTES EXISTING BETWEEN THE PARTIES, NEITHER PARTY WILL HAVE THE RIGHT TO PURSUE THAT CLAIM IN COURT OR BEFORE A JUDGE OR JURY OR TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION OR ANY OTHER COLLECTIVE OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. THE ARBITRATORS' DECISION WILL BE FINAL AND BINDING. OTHER RIGHTS THAT EITHER PARTY WOULD HAVE IF SUCH PARTY WENT TO COURT, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE RIGHT TO CONDUCT DISCOVERY OR TO APPEAL, MAY BE LIMITED OR UNAVAILABLE IN ARBITRATION. The award of the arbitrators may be enforced in any court having jurisdiction thereof. Each party hereby consents (a) to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Florida or to any Federal Court located within the State of Florida for any action (i) to compel arbitration, (ii) to enforce any award of the arbitrators, or (iii) at any time prior to the qualification and appointment of the arbitrators, for temporary, interim or provisional equitable remedies, and (b) to service of process in any such action by registered mail or any other means provided by law. Should this Section 15 be deemed invalid or otherwise unenforceable for any reason, it shall be severed and the parties agree that exclusive jurisdiction and venue for any claims will be in state or federal courts in Stuart, Florida.
You acknowledge (a) that you have read and understood these Terms; and (b) that these Terms have the same force and effect as a signed agreement.
18. Refund Policy
You (the customer) may cancel your facility listing on SeniorCare.care, at no cost to you, at any time before the work is performed and your listing is approved and posted. You may cancel your facility listing request via telephone or via email. If you cancel SeniorCare.care facility listing agreement before your ad(s) have been placed on the Internet, you are entitled to and will receive a 100% refund. However, once any of the work is performed and advertising services are rendered by SeniorCare.care, you are liable for full payment of the entire annual listing amount.
19. Contact Information
If you have any questions about these terms, the practices of SeniorCare.care or your dealings with this website, please contact us through the address below. You may also contact us to update your personal information by notifying us when you change your name or email address.
P.O. Box 2227
Stuart, FL 34995
Last updated and effective: April 5, 2018